Lucky Dragon Standard King Room ( Dragon Room #4)
Dragondrag•on (drag′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a mythical monster generally represented as a huge, winged reptile with crested head and enormous claws and teeth, and often spouting fire.
- [Archaic.]a huge serpent or snake.
- a large animal, possibly a large snake or crocodile.
- the dragon, Satan.
- a fierce, violent person.
- a very watchful and strict woman.
- See flying dragon.
- [Bot.]any of several araceous plants, as Arisaema dracontium(green dragon or dragonroot), the flowers of which have a long, slender spadix and a green, shorter spathe.
- a short musket carried by a mounted infantryman in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- a soldier armed with such a musket.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Draco.
Standardstand•ard (stan′dərd),USA pronunciation n.
- something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison;
an approved model.
- an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind: We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards.
- a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment: They tried to establish standards for a new philosophical approach.
- an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc.: His work this week hasn't been up to his usual standard.
- standards, those morals, ethics, habits, etc., established by authority, custom, or an individual as acceptable: He tried to live up to his father's standards.
- a grade of beef immediately below good.
- the authorized exemplar of a unit of weight or measure.
- a certain commodity in or by which a basic monetary unit is stated. Cf. gold standard, silver standard, bimetallism, monometallism.
- the legally established content of full-weight coins.
- the prescribed degree of fineness for gold or silver.
- a class or grade in elementary schools.
- a musical piece of sufficiently enduring popularity to be made part of a permanent repertoire, esp. a popular song.
- a flag indicating the presence of a sovereign or public official.
- a flag, emblematic figure, or other object raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point of an army, fleet, etc.
- any of various military or naval flags.
- the colors of a mounted unit.
- (cap.) a U.S. Navy radar-guided surface-to-air missile with a range of 10–30 miles (16–48 km).
- a long, tapering flag or ensign, as of a monarch or a nation.
- something that stands or is placed upright.
- a long candlestick or candelabrum used in a church.
- an upright support or supporting part.
- [Armor.]a standing collar of mail.
- [Hort.]a plant trained or grafted to have a single, erect, treelike stem.
- a distinct petal, larger than the rest, of certain flowers;
- serving as a basis of weight, measure, value, comparison, or judgment.
- of recognized excellence or established authority: a standard reference on medieval history.
- usual, common, or customary: Chairs are standard furniture in American households.
not electric or automatic: standard transmission.
- conforming in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc., to the usage of most educated native speakers, esp. those having prestige, and widely considered acceptable or correct: Standard American English; standard pronunciation.Cf. nonstandard (def. 2).
- authorized or approved: The program was broadcast on the standard broadcast band.
Kingking (king),USA pronunciation n.
- a male sovereign or monarch;
a man who holds by life tenure, and usually by hereditary right, the chief authority over a country and people.
- (cap.) God or Christ.
- a person or thing preeminent in its class: a king of actors.
- a playing card bearing a picture of a king.
- the chief piece of each color, whose checkmating is the object of the game;
moved one square at a time in any direction.
- a piece that has been moved entirely across the board and has been crowned, thus allowing it to be moved in any direction.
- [Entomol.]a fertile male termite.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter K.
- to make a king of;
cause to be or become a king;
- to design or make (a product) king-size: The tobacco company is going to king its cigarettes.
- to reign as king.
- king it, to play the king;
behave in an imperious or pretentious manner: He kinged it over all the other kids on the block.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Hi guys, this image is about Lucky Dragon Standard King Room ( Dragon Room #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 2673 x 1432. This photo's file size is just 520 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Dragon Room.
Because of the big event of the bedroom's importance, we should share the types that are very best bedroom. We ought to pick colour and the style that may make us obtain reassurance and luxury. A bedroom layout that'll stimulate harmony in a day that is chaotic. You'll observe having a room with Lucky Dragon Standard King Room ( Dragon Room #4) color that is good can be a luxury alone.
This colour is so combinations properly using the colour taste and extras found in this room develop bedroom style with color selections above will help you evaluate your house on a colour palette that is most relaxed for you. The rooms are well-designed first of choosing the right coloring. Selecting a color scheme you want and cause you to experience most comfy is the thing that is most significant that you should consider. Do not neglect to ensure that whatsoever shade mixture you choose must match every detail in your bedroom.
Lucky Dragon Standard King Room ( Dragon Room #4) might be great colors for the room when paired with all the proper accent colors like shades of silver, light-blue green. Shining accessories tranquil and can make your place more gorgeous. It's using orange coloring was spot on, not-too vivid but calming and is the best coloring for the room.