Charming Fort Pillow Prison #1 Confederate Andersonville Prison.jpg
Fortfort (fôrt, fōrt),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong or fortified place occupied by troops and usually surrounded by walls, ditches, and other defensive works;
- any permanent army post.
- (formerly) a trading post.
- hold the fort:
- to defend one's position against attack or criticism.
- to maintain the existing state of affairs.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Prisonpris•on (priz′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a building for the confinement of persons held while awaiting trial, persons sentenced after conviction, etc.
- See state prison.
- any place of confinement or involuntary restraint.
Hello peoples, this blog post is about Charming Fort Pillow Prison #1 Confederate Andersonville Prison.jpg. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 735 x 588. It's file size is only 96 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Fort Pillow Prison.
Your house usually has its own personality. Furthermore with all the bungalow can be found in britain. Do not need to change the construction of the building is too much, Charming Fort Pillow Prison #1 Confederate Andersonville Prison.jpg designs and conventional cottage compete.
Never expected an effect, stunning! So that you can take care of the building's identity, Kitchen's artist Alex Saint Structure adding a kitchen style apart from the main building. The effect? Lovely! Yes, a cottage located in Chelshire, great britain is the building involved.
The cottage was integrated the 18th century and is currently past the stage of restoration. In the place of trying to imitate the cottage's type, Alex St chose to assemble an additional home style that preserve the smoothness of this home and will lessen the entire lodge's architectural change.