Charming Frozen Beef Shelf Life Nice Look #8 How Long Can You Keep Meat In The Zer After By Date
Charming Frozen Beef Shelf Life Nice Look #8 How Long Can You Keep Meat In The Zer After By Date Images Collection
Frozenfro•zen (frō′zən),USA pronunciation v.
- pp. of freeze.
- congealed by cold;
turned into ice.
- covered with ice, as a stream.
- injured or killed by frost or cold.
- obstructed by ice, as pipes.
- chilly or cold in manner;
unfeeling: a frozen stare.
immobilized: The child was frozen with fear.
- quick-frozen: frozen foods.
- (of food) chilled or refrigerated.
- (esp. of a drink) mixed with ice and frappéed in an electric blender.
- in a form that is not readily convertible into cash;
not liquid: frozen assets.
- not permitted to be changed or incapable of being altered;
fixed: frozen rents; frozen salaries.
- [Canasta.](of the discard pile) unable to be picked up by a player unless the player's hand contains a natural pair to match the top card of the pile. Cf. freeze (def. 26).
Beefbeef (bēf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. beeves (bēvz)USA pronunciation for 2;
beefs for 4, v.
- the flesh of a cow, steer, or bull raised and killed for its meat.
- an adult cow, steer, or bull raised for its meat.
- weight, as of a person.
- human flesh.
- a complaint.
- an argument or dispute.
- to complain;
- beef up:
- to add strength, numbers, force, etc., to;
strengthen: During the riots, the nighttime patrol force was beefed up with volunteers.
- to increase or add to: to beef up our fringe benefits.
Shelfshelf (shelf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. shelves (shelvz).USA pronunciation
- a thin slab of wood, metal, etc., fixed horizontally to a wall or in a frame, for supporting objects.
- the contents of this: a shelf of books.
- a surface or projection resembling this;
- [Physical Geog.]
- a sandbank or submerged extent of rock in the sea or river.
- the bedrock underlying an alluvial deposit or the like.
- See continental shelf.
- [Archery.]the upper part of the bow hand, on which the arrow rests.
- off the shelf, readily available from merchandise in stock: Any of those parts can be purchased off the shelf.
- on the shelf, [Informal.]
- put aside temporarily;
- without prospects of marriage, as after having broken an engagement.
Lifelife (līf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. lives (līvz),USA pronunciation adj.
- the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.
- the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, esp. metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment.
- the animate existence or period of animate existence of an individual: to risk one's life; a short life and a merry one.
- a corresponding state, existence, or principle of existence conceived of as belonging to the soul: eternal life.
- the general or universal condition of human existence: Too bad, but life is like that.
- any specified period of animate existence: a man in middle life.
- the period of existence, activity, or effectiveness of something inanimate, as a machine, lease, or play: The life of the car may be ten years.
- a living being: Several lives were lost.
- living things collectively: the hope of discovering life on other planets; insect life.
- a particular aspect of existence: He enjoys an active physical life.
- the course of existence or sum of experiences and actions that constitute a person's existence: His business has been his entire life.
- a biography: a newly published life of Willa Cather.
spirit: a speech full of life.
- the force that makes or keeps something alive;
the vivifying or quickening principle: The life of the treaty has been an increase of mutual understanding and respect.
- a mode or manner of existence, as in the world of affairs or society: So far her business life has not overlapped her social life.
- the period or extent of authority, popularity, approval, etc.: the life of the committee; the life of a bestseller.
- a prison sentence covering the remaining portion of the offender's animate existence: The judge gave him life.
- anything or anyone considered to be as precious as life: She was his life.
- a person or thing that enlivens: the life of the party.
- effervescence or sparkle, as of wines.
- pungency or strong, sharp flavor, as of substances when fresh or in good condition.
- nature or any of the forms of nature as the model or subject of a work of art: drawn from life.
- [Baseball.]another opportunity given to a batter to bat because of a misplay by a fielder.
- (in English pool) one of a limited number of shots allowed a player: Each pool player has three lives at the beginning of the game.
- as large as life, actually;
indeed: There he stood, as large as life.Also, as big as life.
- come to life:
- to recover consciousness.
- to become animated and vigorous: The evening passed, but somehow the party never came to life.
- to appear lifelike: The characters of the novel came to life on the screen.
- for dear life, with desperate effort, energy, or speed: We ran for dear life, with the dogs at our heels.Also, for one's life.
- for the life of one, as hard as one tries;
even with the utmost effort: He can't understand it for the life of him.
- get a life, to improve the quality of one's social and professional life: often used in the imperative to express impatience with someone's behavior.
- not on your life, [Informal.]absolutely not;
under no circumstances;
by no means: Will I stand for such a thing? Not on your life!
- take one's life in one's hands, to risk death knowingly: We were warned that we were taking our lives in our hands by going through that swampy area.
- to the life, in perfect imitation;
exactly: The portrait characterized him to the life.
- for or lasting a lifetime;
lifelong: a life membership in a club; life imprisonment.
- of or pertaining to animate existence: the life force; life functions.
- working from nature or using a living model: a life drawing; a life class.
Looklook (lŏŏk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to turn one's eyes toward something or in some direction in order to see: He looked toward the western horizon and saw the returning planes.
- to glance or gaze in a manner specified: to look questioningly at a person.
- to use one's sight or vision in seeking, searching, examining, watching, etc.: to look through the papers.
- to tend, as in bearing or significance: Conditions look toward war.
- to appear or seem to the eye as specified: to look pale.
- to appear or seem to the mind: The case looks promising.
- to direct attention or consideration: to look at the facts.
- to have an outlook or afford a view: The window looks upon the street.
- to face or front: The house looks to the east.
- to give (someone) a look: He looked me straight in the eye.
- to have an appearance appropriate to or befitting (something): She looked her age.
- to appear to be;
look like: He looked a perfect fool, coming to the party a day late.
- to express or suggest by looks: to look one's annoyance at a person.
- [Archaic.]to bring, put, etc., by looks.
- look after:
- to follow with the eye, as someone or something moving away: She looked after him as he walked toward the train station.
- to pay attention to;
concern oneself with: to look after one's own interests.
- to take care of;
minister to: to look after a child.
- look back, to review past events;
return in thought: When I look back on our school days, it seems as if they were a century ago.
- look daggers, to look at someone with a furious, menacing expression: I could see my partner looking daggers at me.
- look down on or upon, to regard with scorn or disdain;
have contempt for: They look down on all foreigners.
- look down one's nose at, to regard with an overbearing attitude of superiority, disdain, or censure: The more advanced students really looked down their noses at the beginners.
- look for:
- to seek;
search for: Columbus was looking for a shorter route to India when he discovered America.
- to anticipate;
expect: I'll be looking for you at the reception.
- look forward to, to anticipate with eagerness or pleasure: I always look forward to your visits.
- look in:
- Also, look into. to look briefly inside of: Look in the jar and tell me if any cookies are left.
- Also, look in on. to visit (a person, place, etc.) briefly: I'll look in some day next week.
- look into, to inquire into;
examine: The auditors are looking into the records to find the cause of the discrepancy.
- look on or upon:
- to be a spectator;
watch: The crowd looked on at the street brawl.
- to consider;
regard: They look upon gambling as sinful.
- look out:
- to look to the outside, as from a window or a place of observation: From her office window, she could look out over the bustling city.
- to be vigilant or on guard: Look out, there are dangers ahead.
- to afford a view;
face: The room looks out on the garden.
- look out for, to take watchful care of;
be concerned about: He has to look out for his health.
- look over, to examine, esp. briefly: Will you please look over my report before I submit it?
- look sharp:
- to be alert and quick: If you want to get ahead, you must look sharp.
- Also, look slippy. to hurry: You'd better look sharp! It's getting late.
- look to:
- to direct one's glance or gaze to: If you look to your left, you can see the Empire State Building.
- to pay attention to: Look to your own affairs and stay out of mine.
- to direct one's expectations or hopes to: We look to the day when world peace will be a reality.
- to regard with expectation and anticipation: We look to the future and greater advances in science and technology.
- look up:
- to direct the eyes upward;
raise one's glance: The other guests looked up as she entered the room.
- to become better or more prosperous;
improve: Business is looking up.
- to search for, as an item of information, in a reference book or the like: Look up the answer in the encyclopedia.
- to seek out, esp. to visit: to look up an old friend.
- [Naut.](of a sailing ship) to head more nearly in the direction of its destination after a favoring change of wind.
- look up to, to regard with admiration or respect;
esteem: A boy needs a father he can look up to.
- the act of looking: a look of inquiry.
- a visual search or examination.
- the way in which a person or thing appears to the eye or to the mind;
aspect: He has the look of an honest man. The tablecloth has a cheap look.
- an expressive glance: to give someone a sharp look.
- general aspect;
appearance: to like the looks of a place.
- attractive, pleasing appearance.
Howhow1 (hou),USA pronunciation adv.
- in what way or manner;
by what means?: How did the accident happen?
- to what extent, degree, etc.?: How damaged is the car?
- in what state or condition?: How are you?
- for what reason;
why?: How can you talk such nonsense?
- to what effect;
with what meaning?: How is one to interpret his action?
- what?: How do you mean? If they don't have vanilla, how about chocolate?
- (used as an intensifier): How seldom I go there!
- by what title or name?: How does one address the president?
- at what price: How are the new cars going, cheaper than last year's models?
- by what amount or in what measure or quantity?: How do you sell these tomatoes?
- in what form or shape?: How does the demon appear in the first act of the opera? How does the medication come?
- and how! [Informal.]certainly! you bet!: Am I happy? And how!
- Here's how, [Informal.](used as a toast).
- how come? [Informal.]how is it that? why?: How come you never visit us anymore?
- how so? how does it happen to be so? why?: You haven't any desire to go? How so?
- the manner or way in which: He couldn't figure out how to solve the problem.
- about the manner, condition, or way in which: I don't care how you leave your desk when you go. Be careful how you act.
- in whatever manner or way;
however: You can travel how you please.
- that: He told us how he was honest and could be trusted.
- a question concerning the way or manner in which something is done, achieved, etc.: a child's unending whys and hows.
- a way or manner of doing something: to consider all the hows and wherefores.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter H.
Longlong1 (lông, long),USA pronunciation adj. long•er (lông′gər, long′-),USA pronunciation long•est
(lông′gist, long′-),USA pronunciation n., adv.
- having considerable linear extent in space: a long distance; a long handle.
- having considerable duration in time: a long conversation; a long while.
- extending, lasting, or totaling a number of specified units: eight miles long; eight hours long.
- containing many items or units: a long list.
- requiring a considerable time to relate, read, etc.: a long story.
- extending beyond normal or moderate limits: a long, boring speech.
- experienced as passing slowly, because of the difficulty, tedium, or unpleasantness involved: long years of study.
- reaching well into the past: a long memory.
- the longer of two or the longest of several: the long way home; a brick with the long side exposed.
- taking a long time;
slow: He's certainly long getting here.
- forward-looking or considering all aspects;
broad: to take a long view of life.
- intense, thorough, or critical;
seriously appraising: a long look at one's past mistakes.
- having an ample supply or endowment of something (often fol. by on): to be long on advice; to be long on brains.
- having a considerable time to run, as a promissory note.
- [Chiefly Law.]distant or remote in time: a long date.
- extending relatively far: a man with a long reach.
- being higher or taller than usual: long casement windows.
- being against great odds;
unlikely: a long chance.
- (of beverages) mixed or diluted with a large amount of soda, seltzer, etc.: highballs, collinses, and other long drinks.
- (of the head or skull) of more than ordinary length from front to back.
- lasting a relatively long time: "Feed'' has a longer sound than "feet'' or "fit.''
- belonging to a class of sounds considered as usually longer in duration than another class, as the vowel of bought as compared to that of but, and in many languages serving as a distinctive feature of phonemes, as the ah in German Bahn in contrast with the a in Bann, or the tt in Italian fatto in contrast with the t in fato (opposed to short).
- having the sound of the English vowels in mate, meet, mite, mote, moot, and mute, historically descended from vowels that were long in duration.
- [Pros.](of a syllable in quantitative verse) lasting a longer time than a short syllable.
- [Finance.]holding or accumulating stocks, futures, commodities, etc., with the expectation of a rise in prices: a long position in chemicals.
- marked by a large difference in the numbers of the given betting ratio or in the amounts wagered: long odds.
- of or pertaining to the larger amount bet.
- (of clay) very plastic;
- a comparatively long time: They haven't been gone for long. Will it take long?
- something that is long: The signal was two longs and a short.
- a size of garment for men who are taller than average.
- a garment, as a suit or overcoat, in this size: The shorts and the longs are hung separately.
- [Finance.]a person who accumulates or holds stocks or commodities with the expectation of a rise in prices.
- before long, soon: We should have news of her whereabouts before long.
- the long and the short of, the point or gist of;
substance of: The long and the short of it is that they will be forced to sell all their holdings.Also, the long and short of.
- for or through a great extent of space or, esp., time: a reform long advocated.
- for or throughout a specified extent, esp. of time: How long did he stay?
- (used elliptically in referring to the length of an absence, delay, etc.): Will she be long?
- throughout a specified period of time (usually used to emphasize a preceding noun): It's been muggy all summer long.
- at a point of time far distant from the time indicated: long before.
- as long as:
- provided that: As long as you can come by six, I'll be here.
- seeing that;
since: As long as you're going to the grocery anyway, buy me a pint of ice cream.
- Also, so long as. during the time that;
through the period that: As long as we were neighbors, they never invited us inside their house.
Cancan1 (kan;[unstressed]kən),USA pronunciation auxiliary v. and v., pres. sing. 1st pers. can, 2nd can or ([Archaic]) canst, 3rd can, pres. pl. can* past sing. 1st pers. could, 2nd could or ([Archaic]) couldst, 3rd could, past pl. could. For auxiliary v.: imperative, infinitive, and participles lacking. For v. (Obs.): imperativecan;
past part. could;
- to be able to;
have the ability, power, or skill to: She can solve the problem easily, I'm sure.
- to know how to: He can play chess, although he's not particularly good at it.
- to have the power or means to: A dictator can impose his will on the people.
- to have the right or qualifications to: He can change whatever he wishes in the script.
have permission to: Can I speak to you for a moment?
- to have the possibility: A coin can land on either side.
- [Obs.]to know.
Youyou (yo̅o̅; unstressed yŏŏ, yə),USA pronunciation pron., poss. your or yours, obj. you, pl. you;
n., pl. yous.
- the pronoun of the second person singular or plural, used of the person or persons being addressed, in the nominative or objective case: You are the highest bidder. It is you who are to blame. We can't help you. This package came for you. Did she give you the book?
people in general: a tiny animal you can't even see.
- (used in apposition with the subject of a sentence, sometimes repeated for emphasis following the subject): You children pay attention. You rascal, you!
- [Informal.](used in place of the pronoun your before a gerund): There's no sense in you getting upset.
yourselves: Get you home. Make you ready.
- a pl. form of the pronoun ye.
- something or someone closely identified with or resembling the person addressed: Don't buy the bright red shirt—it just isn't you. It was like seeing another you.
- the nature or character of the person addressed: Try to discover the hidden you.
Keepkeep (kēp),USA pronunciation v., kept, keep•ing, n.
- to hold or retain in one's possession;
hold as one's own: If you like it, keep it. Keep the change.
- to hold or have the use of for a period of time: You can keep it for the summer.
- to hold in a given place;
store: You can keep your things in here.
- to maintain (some action), esp. in accordance with specific requirements, a promise, etc.: to keep watch; to keep step.
- to cause to continue in a given position, state, course, or action: to keep a light burning; to keep a child happy.
- to maintain in condition or order, as by care and labor: He keeps his car in good condition.
- to maintain in usable or edible condition;
preserve: If you want to keep meat for a long time, freeze it.
- to hold in custody or under guard, as a prisoner: They kept him in jail.
- to cause to stay in a particular place;
prevent or restrain from departure: The work kept her at the office.
- to have regularly in stock and for sale: to keep a large supply of machine parts.
- to maintain in one's service or for one's use or enjoyment: to keep a car and chauffeur.
- to associate with: She keeps bad company.
- to have the care, charge, or custody of: She keeps my dog when I travel.
- to refrain from disclosing;
withhold from the knowledge of others: to keep a secret.
- to withhold from use;
save: I'll keep this toy until you learn to behave. Keep the good wine for company.
- to hold back or restrain: They kept the child from talking. Nothing can keep him from doing it.
- to maintain control of;
regulate: to keep the peace; to keep your temper.
- to maintain by writing: to keep a diary.
- to record (business transactions, daily occurrences, etc.) regularly: to keep records; to keep a list of visitors.
- to observe;
pay obedient regard to (a law, rule, promise, etc.).
- to conform to;
fulfill: to keep one's word.
- to observe (a season, festival, etc.) with formalities or rites: to keep Christmas.
- to maintain or carry on, as an establishment, business, etc.;
- to guard;
protect: He kept her from harm.
- to maintain or support: It costs more each year to keep a house.
- to support or contribute to the support of in return for sexual or other favors.
- to take care of;
tend: to keep a vegetable garden.
- to raise (livestock): These farmers keep goats and cattle.
- to remain in (a place, spot, etc.): Please keep your seats.
- to maintain one's position in or on: He kept the job.
- to continue to follow (a path, track, course, etc.).
- to maintain in active existence, as an assembly, court, or fair.
- to continue in an action, course, position, state, etc.: to keep in sight; to keep going.
- to remain, or continue to be, as specified: to keep cool.
- to remain or stay in a particular place: to keep indoors.
- to continue unimpaired or without spoiling: The food will keep on ice.
- to admit of being reserved for a future occasion: I have more to tell you, but it will keep.
- to keep oneself or itself as specified (fol. by away, back, off, out, etc.): Keep off the grass.
- to restrain oneself;
refrain (usually fol. by from): Try to keep from smiling.
- keep at, to persist in;
be steadfast: You'll never master your French unless you keep at it.
- keep back:
- to hold in check;
restrain: The dikes kept back the floodwaters.
- to stay away from: The crowds would not keep back from the barrier.
- to refuse to reveal: The prisoner was keeping back vital information.
- keep books, to maintain financial records.
- keep down:
- to hold under control or at a reduced or acceptable level: to keep your voice down.
- to prevent from going up or increasing: to keep prices down.
- keep in with, to stay in someone's favor;
be on good terms with: They are social climbers who make certain to keep in with all the right people.
- keep on, to continue;
persist: If you keep on singing they'll ask you to leave.
- keep tab or tabs on. See tab 1 (def. 11).
- keep time. See time (def. 40).
- keep to:
- to adhere to;
conform to: She keeps to the rules.
- to confine oneself to: to keep to one's bed.
- keep to oneself:
- to remain aloof from the society of others.
- to hold (something) as secret or confidential: I'll tell you only if you promise to keep it to yourself.
- keep track of. See track (def. 22).
- keep up:
- to maintain an equal rate of speed, activity, or progress with another or others.
- to persevere;
- to maintain the good condition of;
keep in repair.
- Also, keep up on or with. to stay informed: to keep up on current events.
- to match one's friends, neighbors, business associates, etc., in success, affluence, etc.
- board and lodging;
support: to work for one's keep.
- the innermost and strongest structure or central tower of a medieval castle.
- keeps, (used with a sing. v.) a game of marbles in which the players keep the marbles they have won.
- for keeps, [Informal.]
- under the stipulation that one keeps one's winnings.
- with serious intent or purpose.
permanently: They decided to settle the argument for keeps.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Afteraf•ter (af′tər, äf′-),USA pronunciation prep.
- behind in place or position;
following behind: men lining up one after the other.
- later in time than;
in succession to;
at the close of: Tell me after supper. Day after day he came to work late.
- subsequent to and in consequence of: After what has happened, I can never return.
- below in rank or excellence;
nearest to: Milton is usually placed after Shakespeare among English poets.
- in imitation of or in imitation of the style of: to make something after a model; fashioned after Raphael.
- in pursuit or search of;
with or in desire for: I'm after a better job. Run after him!
about: to inquire after a person.
- with the name of;
for: He was named after his uncle.
- in proportion to;
in accordance with: He was a man after the hopes and expectations of his father.
- according to the nature of;
in conformity with;
in agreement or unison with: He was a man after my own heart. He swore after the manner of his faith.
- subsequent to and notwithstanding;
in spite of: After all their troubles, they still manage to be optimistic.
- after all, despite what has occurred or been assumed previously;
nevertheless: I've discovered I can attend the meeting after all.
in the rear: Jill came tumbling after.
- later in time;
afterward: three hours after; happily ever after.
- later in time;
succeeding: In after years we never heard from him.
- [Naut., Aeron.]
- farther aft.
- located closest to the stern or tail;
aftermost: after hold; after mast.
- including the stern or tail: the after part of a hull.
- subsequent to the time that: after the boys left.
- afters, the final course of a meal, as pudding, ice cream, or the like;
Byby1 (bī),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., pl. byes.
- near to or next to: a home by a lake.
- over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
- on, as a means of conveyance: They arrived by ship.
- to and beyond the vicinity of;
past: He went by the church.
- within the extent or period of;
during: by day; by night.
- not later than;
at or before: I usually finish work by five o'clock.
- to the extent or amount of: The new tug is larger than the old one by a great deal. He's taller than his sister by three inches.
- from the opinion, evidence, or authority of: By his own account he was in Chicago at the time. I know him by sight.
- according to;
in conformity with: This is a bad movie by any standards.
- with (something) at stake;
on: to swear by all that is sacred.
- through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of: The book was published by Random House.
- from the hand, mind, invention, or creativity of: She read a poem by Emily Dickinson. The phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison.
- in consequence, as a result, or on the basis of: We met by chance. We won the game by forfeit.
- accompanied with or in the atmosphere of: Lovers walk by moonlight.
- in treatment or support of;
for: He did well by his children.
next after, as of the same items in a series: piece by piece; little by little.
- (in multiplication) taken the number of times as that specified by the second number, or multiplier: Multiply 18 by 57.
- (in measuring shapes) having an adjoining side of, as a width relative to a length: a room 10 feet by 12 feet.
- (in division) separated into the number of equal parts as that specified by the second number, or divisor: Divide 99 by 33.
- in terms or amounts of;
in measuring units of: Apples are sold by the bushel. I'm paid by the week.
- begot or born of: Eve had two sons by Adam.
- (of quadrupeds) having as a sire: Equipoise II by Equipoise.
- [Navig.](as used in the names of the 16 smallest points on the compass) one point toward the east, west, north, or south of N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, or NW, respectively: He sailed NE by N from Pago Pago.
- into, at, or to: Come by my office this afternoon.
in the immediate vicinity;
at hand: The school is close by.
- to and beyond a point near something;
past: The car drove by.
away: Put your work by for the moment. Over the years, she laid by enough money to retire.
past: in times gone by.
- by and by, in a short time;
presently: The clouds will disappear by and by.
- by and large, in general;
on the whole: By and large, there is much to be said for the new system.
- by me:
- (in bridge and other bidding card games) a declaration that the speaker is passing.
- (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.
adj. Also, bye.
- situated to one side: They came down a by passage.
- secondary, incidental: It was only a by comment.
- by the by. See bye 1 (def. 5).
Datedate1 (dāt),USA pronunciation n., v., dat•ed, dat•ing.
- a particular month, day, and year at which some event happened or will happen: July 4, 1776 was the date of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
- the day of the month: Is today's date the 7th or the 8th?
- an inscription on a writing, coin, etc., that shows the time, or time and place, of writing, casting, delivery, etc.: a letter bearing the date January 16.
- the time or period to which any event or thing belongs;
period in general: at a late date.
- the time during which anything lasts;
duration: The pity is that childhood has so short a date.
- an appointment for a particular time: They have a date with their accountant at ten o'clock.
- a social appointment, engagement, or occasion arranged beforehand with another person: to go out on a date on Saturday night.
- a person with whom one has such a social appointment or engagement: Can I bring a date to the party?
- an engagement for an entertainer to perform.
- dates, the birth and death dates, usually in years, of a person: Dante's dates are 1265 to 1321.
- to date, up to the present time;
until now: This is his best book to date.
- up to date, in agreement with or inclusive of the latest information;
modern: Bring us up to date on the news.
- to have or bear a date: The letter dates from 1873.
- to belong to a particular period;
have its origin: That dress dates from the 19th century. The architecture dates as far back as 1830.
- to reckon from some point in time: The custom dates from the days when women wore longer skirts.
- to go out socially on dates: She dated a lot during high school.
dat′a•ble, date′a•ble, adj.
- to mark or furnish with a date: Please date the check as of today.
- to ascertain or fix the period or point in time of;
assign a period or point in time to: The archaeologist dated the ruins as belonging to the early Minoan period.
- to show the age of;
show to be old-fashioned.
- to make a date with;
go out on dates with: He's been dating his best friend's sister.
dat′a•ble•ness, date′a•ble•ness, n.
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Charming Frozen Beef Shelf Life Nice Look #8 How Long Can You Keep Meat In The Zer After By Date. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 681 x 507. This blog post's file size is just 86 KB. Wether You decided to save This post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the image below or read more at here: Frozen Beef Shelf Life.
To take pleasure from the sweetness of the Charming Frozen Beef Shelf Life Nice Look #8 How Long Can You Keep Meat In The Zer After By Date that a playground counter is created by you at home desired warm and a good. When selecting a playground seat some items you should think about, it looks working brilliantly and beautiful. The next tips on choosing the playground counter at home picture dot com. Tips on Picking A Charming Frozen Beef Shelf Life Nice Look #8 How Long Can You Keep Meat In The Zer After By Date such as for example:
Select the product couch all-weather. For example, metal material, solid wood, bamboo, metal (ironwood). Style a park table with a style like the idea of park you have. Paint & Films is really a two- content is usually used in finishing a park bench. Select paint that's a layer of - anti, UV -form, and labeled gogreen, so that the paint go longer despite repeated rain and sun-exposure.
For those of you who wish to make a park counter that is permanent, observe the place of not to incorrect position the bench that could weaken the thought of garden that is minimalist and the positioning that you build. Assimilate with benches that one principle, with putting backyard desk.
Choosing outside complicated, not only any Charming Frozen Beef Shelf Life Nice Look #8 How Long Can You Keep Meat In The Zer After By Date furniture may be added to backyard or the rooftop. Inside a small amount of time the seat will undoubtedly be easily destroyed by the climate if any. Yard mattresses are utilized usually made-of rattan, bamboo, steel and timber. This type of content is very tough to find out whether with regards to maintenance. As an example manufactured from metal and lumber, should not come in contact with sunshine or water immediately. As the substance is simply destroyed. Seats are constructed of metal wherever possible, offered the character of easily corroded then your painting must be completed every particular time period avoided.
On choosing a yard table ready-made tips. Additionally, for those of you who would like to purchase a playground seat, look for costs to suit the budget-you have and requirements. In determining the purchase price is actually a concern how usually the garden bench you use, in addition to the budget, it should be relied. Alter the seat and chair models' size using the size and layout of your garden.
Picking a Frozen Beef Shelf Life has become an essential the main design of the playground as it is today. As well as functioning being a couch, this may be the purpose of the park when of view not inuse. Various models of backyard mattresses tend to be on the marketplace. However simple layout and combination with all the park's collection is the solution that is better.