House Pasture Cattle Company ( House Pasture #3)
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Pasturepas•ture (pas′chər, päs′-),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
Also called pas•ture•land (pas′chər land′, päs′-).USA pronunciation an area covered with grass or other plants used or suitable for the grazing of livestock;
- a specific area or piece of such ground.
- grass or other plants for feeding livestock.
- put out to pasture:
- to put in a pasture to graze.
- to dismiss, retire, or use sparingly as being past one's or its prime: Most of our older employees don't want to be put out to pasture.
- to feed (livestock) by putting them out to graze on pasture.
- (of land) to furnish with pasture.
- (of livestock) to graze upon.
- (of livestock) to graze in a pasture.
Companycom•pa•ny (kum′pə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, v., -nied, -ny•ing.
- a number of individuals assembled or associated together;
group of people.
- a guest or guests: We're having company for dinner.
- an assemblage of persons for social purposes.
association: I always enjoy her company.
- one's usual companions: I don't like the company he keeps.
- society collectively.
- a number of persons united or incorporated for joint action, esp. for business: a publishing company; a dance company.
- (cap.) the members of a firm not specifically named in the firm's title: George Higgins and Company.
- the smallest body of troops, consisting of a headquarters and two or three platoons.
- any relatively small group of soldiers.
- [Army.]a basic unit with both tactical and administrative functions.
- a unit of firefighters, including their special apparatus: a hook-and-ladder company.
- Also called ship's company. a ship's crew, including the officers.
- a medieval trade guild.
- the Company, [Informal.]a nation's major intelligence-gathering and espionage organization, as the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.
- keep company:
- to associate with;
be a friend of.
- [Informal.]to go together, as in courtship: My sister has been keeping company with a young lawyer.
- part company:
- to cease association or friendship with: We parted company 20 years ago after the argument.
- to take a different or opposite view;
differ: He parted company with his father on politics.
- to separate: We parted company at the airport.
- [Archaic.]to associate.
- [Archaic.]to accompany.
Hello peoples, this image is about House Pasture Cattle Company ( House Pasture #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1188 x 416. This image's file size is only 68 KB. If You desired to save This post to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: House Pasture.
On the other-hand, recently we enjoy the property that is antique. Well, as you have ancient heritage house parents, you will want to enhance it to look more trendy. House Pasture Cattle Company ( House Pasture #3) character already owned. How exactly to change it to create it happy that is clean and more modern if provided, that you possess a glass in the home the glass is worth pricey. To become the primary target beautiful, choose a color paint that is simple for the walls around it.
A look more magnificent inside will be long before the underside also made by drapery. One of the items that might appear ugly is probably the shelves of aged had started porous and decaying. Substitute with open racks of wood, might be particles or solid wood. Present also retro components you've. Open cabinets may also give a contemporary contact that is minimalist that old-house doesn't appear to be a museum.
If you choose to utilize picture, select wallpaper having a pattern like the minimalist mathematical forms.Usually there's a indentation across the window inside the house that is old. So that you can stay exposed, set blinds about the sills' body. But House Pasture Cattle Company ( House Pasture #3) might reduce the cosmetic and luxurious in a small screen. Use only drapes typically, but built available. Another scenario should you feel incredibly bad form window, then a curtains should be inserted away from body and address.